This project gathers representatives from the 28 EU Member States plus Norway. It aims at monitoring energy efficiency trends and measures in Europe, using on two complementary internet databases: ODYSSEE on energy efficiency / CO2 indicators, including detailed data on energy consumption, activities and related CO2-emissions (around 1000 data series by country) and MURE on energy efficiency policy measures, including their impact (around 2000 measures).
First meeting of the project “ODYSSEE-MURE, a decision support tool for energy efficiency policy evaluation” (08/09 September 2016).
Presentations available here.
This webinar will presents the effect of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme on energy efficiency developments in ETS industry. It will be based on the Energy efficiency developments in ETS industry policy brief.
- What can technology procurement groups achieve?
- What can be gained by enhancing procurement skills?
- How can various actors co-operate to improve their performance for energy efficiency?
How member states implement articles 7 & 8 (EED)?
- What are the most important policy measures that deliver Article 7 EED energy savings target?
- What are the different approaches that MS have taken when implementing Article 8 of the EED?