This project gathers representatives from the 28 EU Member States plus Norway. It aims at monitoring energy efficiency trends and measures in Europe, using on two complementary internet databases: ODYSSEE on energy efficiency / CO2 indicators, including detailed data on energy consumption, activities and related CO2-emissions (around 1000 data series by country) and MURE on energy efficiency policy measures, including their impact (around 2000 measures).
First meeting of the project “ODYSSEE-MURE, a decision support tool for energy efficiency policy evaluation” (08/09 September 2016).
Presentations available here.
This webinar presented the concept of Energy Efficiency Networks, their contribution to remove energy efficiency barriers, and their main successes and failures.
- What has been the overall trend in final energy consumption in the EU since 2000?
- What are the main drivers of final energy consumption variation over time?
- What are the trends in energy efficiency at a country level?
Energy efficiency developments in ETS industry
- Does the EU emissions trading system ETS have an effect on energy savings in ETS industry?
- What can be done to increase the effect of the ETS on energy efficiency in industry?